Every company talks about their commitment to safety but at Complete Group Inc. it’s more than just talk. It is our belief that safety cannot be effectively “mandated”.
We have created a culture that makes the health, safety, and well-being of our employees our number one priority, more important than productivity & profits. Complete Group Inc. has a full time Health & Safety Coordinator with extensive field experience in both our cutting & carpentry divisions, providing a unique perspective while working with our Certified Joint Health & Safety Committee to:
- Develop & maintain a competency-based employee education and training program.
- Develop & communicate clear health and safety-related responsibilities, accountabilities, & lines of communication for every person/position in our organization.
- Foster an environment in which every employee has the absolute right & obligation to question, stop, and correct any unsafe act or condition.
- Thoroughly evaluate projects for health and safety hazards & develop controls to protect everyone involved in the project.
- Ensure environmental protection policies are a key component on every project we execute. We take care to identify and mitigate any potential environmental hazards at our facilities and project sites & we always adhere to the highest standards for environmental safety.
- Ensure all employees have the required training in WHMIS, Working at Heights, Forklift, Elevated work platforms, Confined space awareness, IHSA Supervisor Training, Propane Training, etc.
- Maintain membership in the WSIB Health and Safety Excellence Program.
Our ongoing commitment to safety, while attempting to accommodate our client’s needs in challenging environments, has spurred the development of equipment & policies that separate us from our competition:
- 20 years of working in operational grocery stores & food processing plants has allowed us to develop a fumeless alternative for every service we provide…including designing an electric excavator that is ESA inspected & certified to ensure it is 100% compliant.
- All our equipment is purchased new, serviced meticulously & outfitted with scrubbers wherever possible to reduce dangerous emissions.
- In addition to our efforts to reduce indoor emissions, we supply Air Monitors for each employee to wear that monitor Lower Explosive Limit (LEL), Oxygen (O2), Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) & Carbon monoxide (CO).
- We always have the correct power to run all our tools safely & effectively on your job site…because we bring it with us. Each of our trucks is equipped with custom on board power stations capable of producing 120v, 220v & 600v power. Unlike any of our competitors, our custom on board power stations are safe to be run without grounding the truck as all power is GFI protected.
- ISN Network Certified