Safety is the top priority for every division of Compete Group Inc. Before you penetrate concrete or subgrade using any tool…let our locating division help you assess & mitigate your project’s risk. We can start by processing your one call requirements on your behalf…and finish by completing your private locates with a range of market-leading state-of-the-art investigative tools.
Core drilling is a necessary service at some point for virtually all concrete structures.
A core drill can be used to create a vertical or horizontal hole, at any angle. Whether it is brick, block, concrete or flagstone, our skilled professionals can provide a hole with any size diameter and any depth. Complete Cutting & Coring Inc. has a wide range of hydraulic and electric drills in various sizes, capable of a wide range of applications:
- Round penetrations in walls, floor slabs, and ceilings for plumbing, HVAC, or electrical and communication cabling,
- Installing anchor bolts and dowels/rebar,
- Providing cores for sampling and analysis of material,
- Avoiding the need to overcuts when using other tools to provide openings in concrete structures,
- Openings for manholes or floor drains.
To make sure we have the appropriate power source to run all our tools safely & effectively on your job site…we always bring our own. Each of our trucks is equipped with custom on board power stations capable of producing 120v, 220v & 600v power. Unlike any of our competitors, our custom on board power stations are safe to be run without grounding the truck as all power is GFI protected.